About Me

My photo
Dancing keeps me sane, even if i'm not any good, and the studio is my favorite place in the world. Saying reading is a passion would be an understatement; I bring a book to the most inappropriate places. I watch Gilmore Girls way too much (yes, I'm aware it ended years ago). I want to become an environmental policist, a thought that would have me charging off of a cliff a few years ago, but I also want to be a translator and learn a hundred different languages, write a book, be a journalist, visit Turkey and Vietnam and Jordan and Greece and Berlin, become a ballet teacher.. I try my best not to speak as though I'm reading from a Jane Austen novel, I'm nostalgic, I never say what I'm thinking yet my face will give away everything.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Resolutions Are A Waste of Time

But I'll make a list anyway.

1.) Stop eating crappy food (yes, and then i'll knit a space shuttle and write the great American Novel.

2.) Practice/stretch (for dance) every other day, if not every day.

3.) Get an A in Honors US History.

4.) Get a job

5.) Actually eat my vegetables (I know you're probably thinking "how old are you, four?")

6.) Don't go on Facebook so much.

7.) Get over the past.

I could've saved time if I just wrote "See previous year's list."

No comments:

Post a Comment